PRO-REPEL HYDROPHOBIC PROTECTOR
- This is important!! To maximise the repelling properties. We recommend buffing the surface clean regularly before/during/after use. Just your board-shorts or t-shirt will do it, but when your protector isn't performing, this will bring it back to life!
- Clean lens with alcohol wipe,
- Dry wipe it with microfibre cloth,
- If any dust particles remain use dust sticker to collect,
- Peel reverse layer using tab to expose sticky surface and apply,
- If any air pockets remain, apply pressure to them with microfibre cloth.
PRO-REPEL HYDROPHOBIC COATING
Step 1: Clean surface to remove dirt/oil
Step 2: Dip cotton bud in liquid
Step 3: Continuously wipe over surface for 20 seconds
Step 4: wait 10 mins for coating to dry
Step 5: gently buff of white haze
Step 6: repeat up to three times for best results.